- Find a Doctor - Find a Primary Care Provider, Specialist, Clinic or Medical Service in your area.
- Patient Reference Guide - Listing of agencies and phone numbers for services like Assisted Living, Home Health, Hospice, Medical Equipment, Outpatient Therapy, Skilled Nursing, Swing Bed Facilities and more. (1/19)
- Walk-In Clinic and School Health Center Resource Guide (1/19)
- Effective Communication with Your Healthcare Provider
- Illinois Alliance for Welcoming Healthcare, Illinois Coalition for Immigrant & Refugee Rights (ICIRR) - Safe spaces for undocumented individuals to be able to safely access health care.
- What's Your CUE for Care? - Tips to determine whether you need to see your Primary Care Provider, go to Urgent Care or the Emergency Department.
HEALTHCARE & HOSPITAL SYSTEMS
- SIH - Serving the southernmost 16 counties of Illinois.
- Anna - Union County Hospital
- Benton - Franklin Hospital
- Carbondale - SIH Memorial Hospital of Carbondale
- Chester - Memorial Hospital of Chester
- Du Quoin - Marshall Browning Hospital
- Eldorado - Ferrell Hospital
- Harrisburg - Harrisburg Medical Center
- Herrin - SIH Herrin Hospital
- Marion - Heartland Regional Medical Center
- McLeansboro - Hamilton Memorial Hospital District
- Metropolis - Massac Memorial Hospital
- Murphysboro - SIH St. Joseph Memorial Hospital
- Pinckneyville - Pinckneyville Community Hospital
- Red Bud - Red Bud Regional Hospital
- Sparta - Sparta Community Hospital
FEDERALLY QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE (FQHC) PROVIDERS
Local Health Departments
- Egyptian Health Department (Serving Saline, Gallatin and White Counties)
- Franklin - Williamson Bi-County Health Department
- Hamilton County Health Department
- Jackson County Health Department
- Perry County Health Department
- Randolph County Health Department
- Southern Seven Health Department & Head Start (Serving Union, Johnson, Pope, Hardin, Alexander, Pulaski and Massac Counties)
Back to "Resources"