Advocacy & Community Safety Resources
- Prevent Child Abuse (PCA) Illinois - Established in 1990, PCA Illinois provides key leadership for child abuse prevention in Illinois and is actively involved in prevention education and public awareness, community outreach, public policy advocacy, and promotion of effective prevention programs.
- The Night's Shield - The Night’s Shield is a private, non-profit organization that provides a Children's Crisis Shelter program that serves families from all over the state of Illinois.
- The Women's Center - Supporting survivors of violence and promoting a safer community
- SIU Safety Awareness Facts and Education - SAFE at SIU is a resource for undergraduate and graduate students, faculty, staff and visitors of SIU.
- Sound The Alarm. Save A Life. - The American Red Cross needs your help to install 100,000 free smoke alarms and raise funds for lifesaving services during Sound the Alarm home fire safety and smoke alarm installation events.
Back to "Resources"