- Alzheimer's Association - The Alzheimer's Association is the leading voluntary health organization in Alzheimer's care, support and research. 24/7 Helpline - 800.272.3900
- Community Resource Finder - Get easy access to support groups, resources, community programs and services.
- What is Memory Care? - Memory care is a long-term residential care arrangement specially designed for residents with Alzheimer’s disease, dementia, and other cognitive impairments. Information brought to you by Caring.com.
- Savvy Caregiver Program - A program designed to help caregivers of loved ones with dementia. Brought to you by Shawnee Alliance for Seniors.
- Support Groups - Information about In-Person Support Groups and Message Boards / Online Community.
For resources regarding assisted living and other relevant resources for seniors, please visit our Senior Resources section.
Back to "Resources"