Health insurance, medicare & medicaid information
- 10 things to know about your new Medicare card
- Assistance with Understanding Medicare
- HealthChoice Illinois is the smart way most Medicaid members get quality care. See if you qualify, and explore the HealthChoice Illinois advantage.
- Illinois AIDS Drug Assistance Program (ADAP)
- Illinois Breast and Cervical Cancer Program (IBCCP) - IBCCP is a state and federally funded program that pays for screening and diagnosis of breast and cervical cancer for those who do not have insurance or those who do have insurance but must meet a high deductible before any breast/cervical cancer screenings are covered.
- Medicare and You Handbook 2019 - THE OFFICIAL U.S. GOVERNMENT MEDICARE HANDBOOK
- Medicare Y Usted 2019 - LA PUBLICACIÓN OFICIAL DEL GOBIERNO DE LOS ESTADOS UNIDOS
- Medicaid.gov - Medicaid provides health coverage to millions of Americans, including eligible low-income adults, children, pregnant women, elderly adults and people with disabilities.
- Medicaid Prescription Drug Programs
- Southern Illinois Medicare and Medicaid Assistance - Listing of phone numbers by county for FREE assistance with questions about Medicare or Medicaid.
- Tips on How to Request a Temporary Medicaid Card
Back to "Resources"