- Area Food Banks
- Food Resources in Southern Illinois - Provided by SIFAMILIES.ORG.
- CENTERSTONE Early Head Start - FLYER - HANDOUT - APPLICATION - Serving pregnant women and children from birth to age three in Franklin and Williamson Counties.
- Gum Drops - Gum Drops is a non-for-profit organization that provides a weekend package of child-friendly food to help enhance the quality of life for at-risk children through Southern Illinois.
- MERS/Goodwill Senior Community Service Employment Program - Community service and work based training program for low-income persons 55 or older who are unemployed and have poor employment prospects.
- Pregnancy Matters - Provides free and confidential services that include pregnancy tests, limited ultrasound service, emotional support, pregnancy education, and assistance with maternity and baby items such as clothing, diapers, formula and other important items for baby.
- Reduced Price Clothing List
- The Sparrow Coalition - Working to address poverty and homelessness in Southern Illinois.
- The Sparrow Coalition 2018 Carbondale Resource Brochure
- WIC Program - WIC Office Locator by County - Region 5 WIC Offices - WIC is a food assistance program for Women, Infants, and Children. It helps pregnant women, new mothers and young children eat well and stay healthy.
- WIC Outreach Flyer - Easy to read flyer (English & Spanish) with the most current income guideline for the program.