- Disposal of Pharmaceuticals & In-Home Injection Needles
- Medication & Sharps Disposal Information - Information provided by the Illinois Environmental Protection Agency.
- Medication Disposal Units at Southern Illinois Healthcare Locations - Convenient Unused Medication Disposal at St. Joseph Memorial Hospital, Memorial Hospital of Carbondale, SIH Cancer Institute and Herrin Hospital.
- Pharmaceutical Drop-Sites (Southern Illinois Region) - Medication Drop Locations
- RxTakeBack Kiosks at Shawnee Health Care Locations - Conveniently located in Murphysboro, Carbondale and Marion to safely dispose of unwanted, unused or expired medications.
- Safe Needle Disposal - Safely disposing of home-generated used sharps is important.
Back to "Resources"