- Substance Abuse Resource Guide (01/18) - This resource guide is developed by our HSIDN partners to help individuals and familiies find trusted substance abuse care & support services in or near Southern Illinois.
The following resource links contain valauble information and education that some may find useful in learning more about addiction, care, support and services available. The information provided is not a substitute for professional medical advice. Please work with your local Primary Care Provider to seek appropriate substance misuse treatment programs.
- 1-833-2FINDHELP (1-833-234-6343) - Illinois Helpline for Opioids and Other Substances.
- CENTERSTONE - Centerstone cares for more than 16,000 people a year throughout our seven locations in the Alton, Carbondale, Marion and West Frankfort areas.
- DASA is now SUPR
- Division of Alcoholism and Substance Abuse (DASA) Funded Provider Corporate Directory - Illinois Department of Human Services
- End Opioid Misuse Campaign Materials Order Form
- Gateway Foundation Carbondale
- HELP.ORG - Information and resources about addiction and substance misuse. Specific information is available on the following: HEROIN -- COCAINE -- ALCOHOL -- METH/CRYSTAL METH -- MARIJUANA
- IF YOU ARE PRESCRIBED OPIOIDS - Information card regarding opioids and unused medication disposal.
- Medication Disposal Resources - Unused medications can easily get into the wrong hands.
- Opioid Abuse in the Midwest - Information provided by Opioid Help.
- Suboxone (buprenorphine and naloxone) - Information about a prescription drug used by physicians to treat opioid addiction in programs referred to as Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT). Suboxone information provided by healthline.
- The Partnership Center: The Opioid Epidemic Practical Toolkit - Helping Faith-based and Community Leaders Bring Hope and Healing to our Communities
- Treatment Finder - Provided by Partnership for Drug-Free Communities
- The Great USA Opioid Epidemic with Expert Insight - General information and collection of research regarding opioids provided by ConsumerProtect.
- The Opioid Crisis by the Numbers
- The Opioid Epidemic Practical Toolkit: Helping Faith-based and Community Leaders Bring Hope and Healing to Our Communities - Provided by the U.S. Department of Health & Human Services
Back to "Resources"