- Substance Abuse Resource Guide (01/18) - This resource guide is developed by our HSIDN partners to help individuals and familiies find trusted substance abuse care & support services in or near Southern Illinois.
The following resource links contain valauble information and education that some may find useful in learning more about addiction, care, support and services available. Please work with your local Primary Care Provider to seek appropriate substance misuse treatment programs.
- 1-833-2FINDHELP (1-833-234-6343) - Illinois Helpline for Opioids and Other Substances.
- Binge Drinking Information
- CENTERSTONE - Centerstone cares for more than 16,000 people a year throughout our seven locations in the Alton, Carbondale, Marion and West Frankfort areas.
- DASA is now SUPR
- Division of Alcoholism and Substance Abuse (DASA) Funded Provider Corporate Directory - Illinois Department of Human Services
- Drug Rehab Connections - Independent website that understands the importance of recognizing an addiction and helping guide those who need help to find treatment and rehab.
- End Opioid Misuse Campaign Materials Order Form
- Gateway Foundation Carbondale
- HELP.ORG - Information and resources about addiction and substance misuse. Specific information is available on the following: HEROIN -- COCAINE -- ALCOHOL -- METH/CRYSTAL METH -- MARIJUANA
- IF YOU ARE PRESCRIBED OPIOIDS - Information card regarding opioids and unused medication disposal.
- Medication Disposal Resources - Unused medications can easily get into the wrong hands.
- The Partnership Center: The Opioid Epidemic Practical Toolkit - Helping Faith-based and Community Leaders Bring Hope and Healing to our Communities
- Treatment Finder - Provided by Partnership for Drug-Free Communities
- The Great USA Opioid Epidemic with Expert Insight - General information and collection of research regarding opioids provided by ConsumerProtect.
- The Opioid Crisis by the Numbers
- Non-Opioid Options for Chronic Pain Management
Back to "Resources"